USALearning is now offering thousands of TED Talks available as an on-line library to federal agencies at pre-negotiated pricing. The TED Talks video library and collections provide a detailed look at issues relevant to federal managers and employees including leadership, change management, communications, diversity, cybersecurity, and social media.
Your agency can acquire access to these resources in support of your learning environment based on the pre-negotiated pricing structure below:
TED Talks Library: 2600+ TED Talks
- Up to 2,499 users flat fee: $63.25K annually
- 2500-4,999 users $25.30 per annual license
- 5,000 to 9,999 users is $20.24 per annual license
- 10,000 to 19,999 users is $15.18 per annual license
- 20,000 to 50,000 users is $12.65 per annual license
- Above 50,000 licenses would be a custom quote
TED Talks Collections: Curated sets of approximately 10 TED Talks aligned with HRM competencies such as Creative Thinking, Decision Making, Oral Communication, Problem Solving, and more.
- Up to 2,499 licenses flat fee: $12.5K per collection up to 5 collections
- 2500-4,999 licenses: $5 per license per collection up to 5 collections
- 5,000 to 9,999: $4 per license per collection up to 5 collections
- 10,000 to 19,999: $3 per license per collection up to 5 collections
- 20,000 to 50,000: $2.50 per license per collection up to 5 collections
- Above 50,000 would be a custom quote
For more information on how your organization can benefit from TED Talks please contact the USALearning® Account Manager at: 202-606-2029 or via email email@example.com.